Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Wreck This Journal


Last year I started a project called 'Wreck This Box' by Keri Smith. It's a collection of art journals that makes you experiment, explore and extend your imagination with a series of tasks that you need to complete.


I finished 'Wreck this journal' last year in August,  'Mess' will be finished in a couple of weeks and I'm currently working on 'This is not a book' and 'The pocket scavenger' but more slowly, as well as in other journals that I will talk about in future posts.

Since then I've been posting daily pictures of the progress on Instagram and weekly videos on my Youtube channel. But I noticed that some of you ask me the same questions and often my answers get lost on the comments... So I thought It could be useful to post a detailed description of every page here, how I did it and what did I used.


Watch the flip through here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...